Recently, we took over the Google Ads search campaigns for a B2B company.
Restructuring the account for scale. Keyword clean-up. Refocusing on high-volume keywords.
Our team did a lot of research on the client’s target market, the keywords by match type and the search terms that triggered them. We also looked at the company’s website to see what kind of messaging and call-to-actions they used. Based on our research, we made many changes to the company’s Google Ads search campaigns. We changed the keywords they were targeting and clarified their ad copy and CTAs. We also implemented a negative keyword strategy to ensure that their ads weren’t being shown to people who weren’t interested in their products. Within 30 days of making these changes, the company’s cost per conversion dropped by more than half. The company was very happy with the results.